R&K Solutions represents the benchmark for facility maintenance cost analysis. Applying industry standards licensed from Means©, BOMA© and our own facility-specific research, we have developed models which our clients use to not only calculate projected sustainment and operations costs but to forecast the impacts of failure to maintain facilities. This forecast includes associated penalty costs brought about by degrading facilities.
We have packaged our analyses and procedures into working models that our clients use to provide customized reporting to protect and justify their facility budget needs. For over 15 years, our Facility Sustainment Model has been used by the Department of Defense (DoD) and all Military Departments and DoD Agencies.
Whether you have a single large complex building, like a warehouse or hotel, or an extensive real property portfolio, like a medical or university campus, our proven processes will give you clarity on the costs and impacts of funding, or not funding, at the required level.
Identify future business requirements based on your organization's data:
- Use forecasts that incorporate your historical data and consider organization-specific factors that create variance to improve accuracy beyond industry data trends
- Leverage predictive analysis to optimize current and future space utilization, enhance budget planning, improve risk assessment and identify cost saving opportunities.
Provide efficient resource allocation strategies - defensible to all stakeholders:
- Rely on proven statistical models and analytical techniques to provide consistent, defensible decisions with quantitative support
- Use a multi-criteria decision analysis process that allows for different priorities at different levels for an optimal allocation strategy
- Incorporate an auditable methodology for project prioritization into your decision-making that objectively supports organizational missions and goals