Maintain mission readiness with limited resources
Make the most of your space
Real Property is likely one of the largest investments your organization will make. Making the most of these assets requires maximizing utilization rates and operational efficiency to reduce waste and costs and enhance asset accountability.
With limited resources, optimizing the space that you have is critical. R&K can help you to maximize the assets that you have, create better workflow and even potentially reduce your real property footprint.
- Portfolio Inventory and Evaluation
- Facility Budget Planning
- Modeling, Forecasting and Predictive Analysis
- Space Utilization and Requirement Analysis
- Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR)
- Facility Assessments
- Real Property Survey and Data Collection
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Services
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Systems Analysis and Support
- Software Development
- GoRPM® Implementation
Know what you have before you make allocation decisions
An accurate real property inventory is the basis of any strong plan for reducing real property expenditures.
To make intelligent decisions regarding your real property assets, you need accurate and accessible Real Property Inventory (RPI) data. Over time, property acquisitions, modifications and disposals can render baseline information obsolete. These changes may impact your financial planning for the sustainment of these assets without you realizing it.