R&K’s success is due to our dedicated and talented team players
The effective resolution of our customers’ needs involves the collaboration of diverse backgrounds, skills, and experience levels. When you join the R&K team, you join a staff that represents a special mix of the following skills:
- Subject matter expertise in real property management for industry, government and military functions
- Proficiency in information technology development, support, and quality assurance
- Understanding business operations and associated analytical capabilities
- People, project, and process management
Your career at R&K may begin anywhere that your qualifications are suited, but the direction from there is guided by your interests, continuing development, and personal drive. High performance is expected and rewarded commensurately.
At R&K, your career path is also the path to ownership
R&K is owned by an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Trust.
On the first semi-annual enrollment date after a year with R&K, employees begin to acquire an ownership interest in the company. This is an incentive to build a sound future for both the company and your personal financial position.
Our work environment is professional but relaxed; our approach is serious but punctuated by special events and camaraderie.
If you are an individual who shares our perspective and would like to learn more about our career opportunities, please take a look at our current openings.
R&K Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
R&K’s benefit package is designed to promote the health, financial, and personal well-being of employees and their families. The comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- 401K plan with company match
- ESOP with an ownership interest in the company distributed annually to each eligible employee
- Group medical and dental plans
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance, as well as long-term care
- Flexible spending accounts to pay for medical expenses and childcare expenses with pre-tax income
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex time
- Business casual dress