Improve energy conservation efforts with energy accounting
With energy costs on the rise and sustainability initiatives increasing in importance, a method of consistently tracking and analyzing energy and utilities data becomes critical.
- Early detection of energy inefficiencies
- Consistent business process for capturing energy consumption
- View facility planning information (e.g. when roof is replaced, use roof suited for solar panels)
- Baseline for budget forecasting
- Roll up and compare data in reports and charts
- Visualize key performance indicators on a map
- Flag excessive variances between months or years
- View potential sources of variance, such as condition (HVAC, roof, etc.) or usage by tenant
- Track cost impact of modifications/initiatives with easy comparisons to historical data
ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager Integration
- Exchange building information with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
- View energy performance metrics from ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager in GoRPM
Learn More About Energy Solutions in GoRPM
Get a more detailed view of the energy tracking and analysis functionality in GoRPM with this one-page overview.